Wednesday, October 4, 2017

CTMH Cats & Bats Beware Scrapbook Layout

I was so happy when Close to My Heart invited me to do a creative presentation at the annual convention…but over-the-moon excited when the kit they sent me was for Halloween!! Truly, my FAVORITE theme to create with!!!  The Cats & Bats collection, complete with origami shapes, badge buttons and bling, made this layout come together easily!



I’d love to claim I’m super creative, but sadly it’s not a reality! Fortunately, with our coordinating collections and the Close to My Heart pattern books, I can do a fairly decent job putting stuff together.  Add in that I LOVE this Cats & Bats collection…playing with these goodies was no chore!



The base of the layout is white cardstock that has been random-stamped with the Cats & Bats Scrapbooking Stamp + Thin Cuts set in our new Heather ink!  The trick to random-stamping is to go off the page and start with the larger shapes, filling in the gaps with the smaller images!  Of course with our My Acrylix stamps and blocks, it’s pretty easy to cluster them all on one block, just rotating as you stamp!


 





Scrap ~ Chat ~ Create

No comments:

Post a Comment