Tuesday, October 17, 2017

CTMH Cats & Bats Trick or Treat Scrapbook Layout



The Cats & Bats paper pack includes 2 sheets of Picture My Life (pocket scrapbooking) cards!  I grabbed the Happy Halloween and Trick or Treat cards to act as great focal points for this layout!



Of course I started with the CTMH Pattern books, then modified a little for photo sizes!  I tend to “cheat” a little, even when using the pattern books…I look at the artwork and select a pattern that works with the photos or scraps I have…but I also look for patterns that have artwork with similar embellishments I have to play with.

   
Embellishing is the worst for me…when I do it on my own, it tends to look like I spilled them, lol!  So using the artwork in the pattern books as inspiration, it helps me to cluster and scatter the embellishments a bit more appropriately than I would on my own!


If you haven’t ordered your Cats & Bats collection yet…you definitely want to add it to your stash for the upcoming Halloween festivities and many pictures you’ll take!  Then stay tuned…I have a couple more layouts to share using the Cats & Bats collection that are NOT Halloween themed!!!




Scrap ~ Chat ~ Create

No comments:

Post a Comment