Wednesday, October 18, 2017

CTMH Silver & Gold Mini Album


Last week I shared the Beary Christmas mini-album I put together using the My Creations Kraft Mini Book from our CTMH Clearance section at 65% OFF!!!  Loving the Beary Christmas collection, super cute!!  

But this week I wanted to give you a little more elegant offering, with the same SAVINGS available in our Clearance section!!  


This mini-album features our Silver & Gold Picture My Life cards and the My Creations Black Mini Book.  The silver and gold foil of the PML cards really pop with this black mini book (sadly my photos don't do it justice) and of course you can embellish with our many options of silver and gold embellishments!
Be sure to shop our Clearance Section today and stock up on the My Creations Mini Books while you can...for ONLY $3.50 the creative opportunities are endless!!


In case you missed the Beary Christmas mini-album I put together, you can find it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment